ONE80TC (Teen Challenge NSW) is seeking a Senior Case Worker for our new Women’s Program.
ONE80TC is a long term Residential Rehabilitation centre for men and now women aged 18-35 years. Located in the Lower Blue Mountains, we are entering an exciting new stage as we launch our new Women’s Program.
This position will assist establish and commence the ONE80TC Women’s Program. A hands on role, you will provide oversight of the day to day operations of the ONE80TC Women’s Program, including staff leadership along with direct case work, mentoring and support of the students.
You will have a minimum of 2 years operational experience in the Community Sector, with a focus on Drug, Alcohol and Mental Health or other related areas; as a mentor and/or case worker, working in a supervisory role of a small facility.
The successful candidate will be committed to continuous improvement and actively support ONE80TC’s vision and values.
- Operate within the ONE80TC - Mission, Vision and Values, Management Systems and the Senior Case Worker – Women’s Facility Position Description.
- Coordinate the ONE80TC Women’s Program to effectively and efficiently operate within the Program Cycle.
- To provide excellence in customer service for student care and case management.
- To provide student support on a day-to-day basis for students to access medical services.
- Handle student or family complaints received professionally and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the ONE80TC casework team provide appropriate student interventions, including case management, creation and follow-through of student contracts and adequate case management support.
- Maintain staff rosters and provide afterhours on call support as required.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
The successful applicant will ideally have experience:
- Relevant work experience in the Community Sector for a Not-For-Profit.
- Cert IV Alcohol and Other Drugs course or equivalent (or be willing to undertake this course).
- First Aid Certificate (or be willing to undertake this course).
- Current NSW Driver’s License
- Understanding and knowledge of people dealing with life controlling issues such as: addictions, broken relationships and mental health.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Solution focused to address problems.
- The ability to remain focused under pressure with proven capacity to work in a team environment.
- Exhibit a personal commitment to excellence, ownership, service, integrity and personal learning.
- Capacity to utilise relevant computer software such as Windows Office - Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Candidates will be an active member of their Church. Please include a Pastor/Minister as a referee.
Competitive Salary Package
Send your email with covering letter to: Troy Kitto
PH: 02 4776 8818
For More Information about ONE80TC – www.one80tc.org